Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Some honorable Egyptians Opinions


Some honorable Egyptians Opinions

Mai Okb El Bab wrote: Dear friends on my FB list (felol, 7ezb kanaba, and other nationalities, or who don't want to be bothered): If you thing am spamming your FB news-feed with too much info about Egypt that spoils your peaceful day drinking coffee, while I'm trying to save a soul, help and injured, write a history of my country, then kindly hide my posts, unsubscribe from my profile.

Adel Abdel Ghafar wrote: Seeing allot of mixed messages about Tahrir from my Egyptian friends and family, so I thought I would make it easy for you : 1) Do you look forward to a better Egypt for all ? 2) Are you willing to sacrifice your comfortable upper bourgeoisie gezira club life for it? If you answered yes to all of the above, your with Tahrir, if the answer is no, then you aren't. Think hard, big decisions mi...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Egypt News

Daily Egypt News Copyright © 2011 Designed and Managed by Web Design Egypt Company -- Powered by Blogger