Thursday, November 17, 2011

Egyptian Blogger Publishes Her Naked Photos



to be honest the comics come on my priorities I spend to much time watching and commenting on the latest Caricatures published on the newspapers and the magazine

I like their Caricatures , and today I saw their new one It is about the girl who published her naked photos on her own Blog calling this act " Nude Art " , the Caricature is talking about the Egyptians reactions about it.

for me as a Muslim and as an eastern citizen I refuse it , I think that those who are calling with freedom they don't understand the right meaning of the Freedom and Liberty, they think that they can do whatever they want, I think the old quote which say " You are Free in whatever you wanna do if the Liberty doesn't come against the others Liberties " .

I will be more happy when I hear from all of you your opinion about this issue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Egypt News

Daily Egypt News Copyright © 2011 Designed and Managed by Web Design Egypt Company -- Powered by Blogger